I am standing in the kitchen of my daughter, Heidi, and she is attempting to help her mother become a blogger. What shall I say on this my first blog spot? Perhaps I will start out by explaining why I chose my title: Morning Song.
Several years ago in Lumberton, TX, at a ladies' retreat, I heard Sister Connie Ballestero speak. She mentioned that the song that came to her mind each morning was how her morning prayer would begin. In her precious godly way, she demonstrated how she would sing that particular song loudly to the Lord. She made such an impression on me that I often sing to the Lord in the morning whatever song comes to mind upon awakening.
I want the Lord to hear my voice in the morning, lifted up to Him in prayer and praise. His song is what starts my day, and in His presence I find my way!
Singing my way home,
Charlotte
I'm so proud of you Mom!! I look forward to your morning songs that you will share!
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome writer! It's time to publish!!
Love Heidi