Heidi had secretly arranged a small surprise party for me at the church, and surprised I was! Again, I enjoyed all the attention and gifts to the utmost. If I had had confetti, I would have thrown it everywhere and on everyone!! But, I had no confetti so my two party-lovers and I tossed the streamers that came with my gifts in the air and laughed. Oh, did we laugh that day! We also did some really crazy stuff outside but those pictures will always be kept private!!! They would show to the world just how silly I was that day!

Oh, but I didn't feel old that day; I felt revived! I was on top of the world it seemed; simply overwhelmed with gratitude that God had allowed me to live on this earth for 60 years. So many wonderful blessings He had given me, and I just soaked up His love that day.
These pictures will help to show a little bit of my joy from that day!



You're just getting started! Kick up your heels and sing aloud for joy (or not, you know how the bones get as you... em... uh... mellow...)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Casey
LOL!! Thanks! I believe I will!
Delete