
Back in April, I was privileged to have one of those not-so-often shopping trips with my daughter, Heidi, along with her sons (my grandsons - LOL), Nathaniel (5) and Isaac (2). We were in one of our favorite stores, Christopher & Banks in Nashville, TN. While looking at a rack of clearance items, I spotted something that I liked. Nathaniel asked what size I was looking for, and I quietly told him, "extra-large." We looked a few more minutes, and Nathaniel excitedly proclaimed to the entire group of shoppers, "Here's an extra-large, Mimi!" I had to chuckle because it was so cute!
I love you, Nathaniel, my first grandson, and little Isaac, my youngest grandson! You both keep me on my toes when we are close; when we are apart, you fill a special place in my heart!
Love,
Mimi
Oh I remember that! He does stuff like that to me all the time! Makes my face turn red!
ReplyDeleteWhat a character!