
This is my last post about each of my seven grandchildren. Our youngest grandson, Isaac, who turned two last October (and is the son of our daughter Heidi) has a quiet, sweet nature about him..... most of the time!! LOL Isn't that true of all children??
I will never forget the day that he said "Mimi" for the first time. Actually, it came out as "Nee Nee" at first, then later he said "Mimi." There's something about each grandchild that is so special to grandparents. We treasure little smiles, or words, or the touch of their little hands..... we treasure it all!!
Isaac's expressions often remind Heidi and me of my Dad, Casey Jones, Sr. It's so amazing to me how different features or dispositions are passed down through to our children, and then grandchildren.
I love my little man, Isaac, with his pretty blue eyes and his gorgeous blonde hair. I miss him when he is not with me, but I always look forward to talking to him on the phone! Hopefully, I will get a hug before long!
Love,
Mimi
He makes me think of Grandpa every day!! It's so neat!
ReplyDelete